|Preparation time:||5 mins|
- 6 torn basil leaves
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp fresh black pepper, ground
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 local heirloom tomatoes (red, yellow, green)
- 1 peach
- 3 tsp almonds, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chive, thinly chopped
- 1 tsp dill, chopped thin
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- sea salt to taste
First prepare the vinaigrette by placing all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
Thinly slice the spring onions and almonds and roughly chop the dill and chives.
Slice the peaches and tomatoes into thin rounds.
Then on a plate, layer two tomato slices for every peach slice (alternate colors to create a mosaic). Then drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and salt to taste.
Garnish with almonds, chives, basil and spring onions.